Privacy and Security Notice
www.mhpcc.hpc.mil is provided as a public service by the Maui
High Performance Computing Center.
- Information presented on
www.mhpcc.hpc.mil is considered public
information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image
credits is requested.
- Information concerning visitors' use of this
site is collected for analytical and statistical purposes, such as assessing what
information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications,
and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available
to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor
network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information,
or otherwise cause damage.
- Raw data logs will only be used to identify individual users and their usage
habits for authorized law enforcement investigations or national security purposes.
These logs are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National
Archives and Records Administration Guidelines.
- Unauthorized attempts to deny service, upload information, change information,
or to attempt to access a non-public site from this service are strictly prohibited
and may be punishable under Title 18 of the U.S. Code to include the Computer
Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection
- If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here,
please forward them to us using the MHPCC Comment Form.